Become a part of the market!
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BEING A VENDOR AT WITHROW MARKET?
The Withrow Park Farmers’ Market (WPFM) was created to connect Ontario farmers and producers of local specialty food items with consumers in a direct exchange.
A few things you should know before applying:
- The market vendor is a grower/farmer who grows their produce on land owned by them or under their direct cultivation.
- All prepared foods including baked goods, ready to eat meals, preserves etc., must be made in a Public Health inspected and certified kitchen.
- All produce, food items and other goods sold at the market have to be certified organic or be ecologically and sustainably produced. At no time can Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) of any kind be allowed for sale, including as ingredients in prepared foods and in/as animal feed.
- To support local farmers, and to keep in line with the goal to have as high a content of local ingredients as possible, we encourage makers of processed and/or value added foods to purchase local produce, whenever possible, and ideally from farmers at the WPFM.
At all times it is at the discretion of the Market Manager to accept or refuse certain products.
- This is a producer-only market. Any resale that may occur has to abide by the guidelines and is at the discretion of the WPFM Manager.
Before submitting your application, please review our Market Guidelines for all the rules and regulations of the Withrow Park Farmers Market:
To apply please click on the link below and fill in the online form:
Not a farmer or food vendor but interested in participating in the farmers’ market? Send us a detailed email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to register at greenbeltmarkets.ca! This is a great new ‘Matchmaker’ website for vendors and farmers’ markets.